I made this is a little business card holder earlier this week. It is purposefully shorter than the length of the cards. I wanted to use the holder as an experiment. To design something with less material that enhances the card’s design as well as our brand. But will it work?
Will the cards look like crap in a week? Will the edges become ragged with exposure? Perhaps. But my hunch tells me otherwise. I think the structure of the grouped cards will give them a strength beyond what we’d expect from the individual units.
I may be wrong. We’ll see. I’ll let you know if a few weeks.
- What is NUI?
- Emerging Tech Meet Emerging Market
- NUI for LS3
- Kicker Studio meets Omek and Jinni
- Kicker Tactile Touchscreen Reader
- The case of Tea meets Tech: The Kicker Tea Tumbler
- Artificial Muscle: Designing for Haptics
- Kicker Conference Phone: Conference phones suck.
- Bonnier’s Mag+2: Digital Magazines for iPad
- Gestural Entertainment Center for Canesta
- YoLink: The Future of Find
- Contact Us